About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

bz, day

now a days damn damn bz oh . haha.. so didn really update my blog.. but i will keep it up de HAHA>..<

nvm la .. not much viewer come to my blog XD haha...

ok.. hmm.. lets start from wher i stopped.. hmm..

last sunday,, me and my hing tai, hee shong jun and her princess gf, eelin went to genting for 1 day trip.. fuiyoo it was damn damn fun XD ..

well early morning , 6.30am leaving my house to fatch the aka princess.. haha.. reached her hse around 7am..

lol.. that time eelin was so so excited wei.. so so so that kind.. haha..so we went to erm, forgot that place to hav our first day breakfast XD before going up genting .. hmm.. we eat the nice nice chinese nasi lemak.. damn nice ^^ enjoy the food there..

after that .. here we go . HOHOHO genting genting oh .. ~~ haha..

well i don really know the road how to go to the genting , so jun is driving lo XD haha....
and i am the lazy guy who slp in the car XD haha...

took us around few hours to reach the genting hill.. hmm.. thn eelin starts to complain about siennesss thn she turn on my music = techno song tat wake me up during my sweet sweet dream LOL..

well.. around 10am ++ we reached the genting .. HOHOHOHO GENTING WE REACHED .. XD haha.. thn we took some pictures and thn all the way to the theme park WOHOO...

pay for RM58 for all park.. and it was fun..

THE THE MOST MOST MOST FUNNIEST thing is during the bumber car game XD..

eelin is the most most funniest person on that time..
i bang her hardly from infront and i made her spill out her =.=!! slaiver out XD>.<

i was like OMG.. and i keep on laughing from the start til the end and she chase me all the way XD haha.. damn damn funny...

the weather there is cold and nice =) chilling .. HAHA.. alot of fun at genting with them both XD..

plus got free show watch XD haha.. romantic some more XD romeo and julet HAHA>.< i mean both of them lo XD hahaha.. can see them kissing ah, sharing food ah, hugging ah, etc lolz.. not til so far la haha...

we play some games that cost us RM50+++ for like 5 games lolz..
lolz.. kinda over budget le XD , but nvm la happy ma ^^


around 5pm we heading back to KL lor. cus tired . eelin didn hav enough slp, and me also XD haha... thats a short trip, but fun also la XD hahaa..


well the end lolz..

photo will be upload as soon as possible HAHA

No comments: