About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

study study study

well, today, we all wanted to eat , steamboat ^^ so we all went to da ge's house to prepare ^^, first of all, me da jie and my another friend who is going to teach me finances de, teman togather go carefour buy ingredient ^^, there are , fishball, sotongball, chickenball, 2 types of vage, shorthotdog, and lastly the sos ^^...

after that heading back to fatch dage, =,=!! almost let us wait til =,=!! wanna die like that infront of starbucks LOL..

after that we all went to da ge house to prepare ^^

wosh, song 1 word
" NICE " haha cant imagine we can make our own steamboat ^^

but who knows that we cannot finish it =,=!! swt

haha so we plan to finish it tomoro ^^ hahaha.. yipi 2moro hav steamboat again LOL..

after makan =,=!!

STUDY TIME LOLZ...

wosh, today study finances ^^ know alot of stuff =,=!! this friend giv test some more =,=!!

tomoro asking me write all fomula out for him LOLZ..

ok i will start study le ^^ hohooho study hard study hard LOLZ.. i must score this sub LOL..

and pass all my paper ^^

No comments: