About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

walao eh =,= happy become sad T_T

so so so happy yesterday taking salarry out from my working place, who knows after taken out .. song song.. ==!! owe my friend RM50 swt , i become choi san yeh already =,= giv money to ppl , so nvm lor giv ma giv .. ^^ cus i owe ppl ..

thn night, friends ask to go spAce club lor , cus there got function ma . so ma go lor ^ ^ cus is free.. hehe.. so me and my close frien went there , started is damn damn boring, but after that is was nice, music nice, place nice, environment also not bad ^^... some more got 2 type of function , ReD event and BlaCk event cool, the lights was alsome ^^ haha..

after that , having fun fun fun , going back at 2am , reached subang , checked warllet , =,=!! wht happen ?? I LOST RM100 OMG , i today very very a choi san yeg meh =,= money out at the first day of my sallary haiz.. sad case la =,=!! cant even slp at night well haiz.. but nvm la =,=! mayb small out BIG in leh $$$ haha...

now i currently at my friend's hse XD online while he in class LOL... WAAAAHAHAH .... going home soon and out club tonight ^^ hehe.. quatro WAHAHA bb guys for listening my boring story ...

No comments: