About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another with Puppy ^^

ahaha cute cute cute .. bring him to the Ikea XD .. nice
although i didn folllow, i heard my friend said walao eh.. he so attractive .. LOLZ..
if one day i bring " the doggy baby " out .. will others girls come close XD haha...

after that we went walk walk with baby XD ahahahaha damn funny .....
dowan Pee, Dowan Shit.. but want go Basketball court only he start pee and Shit ^^ haha cute right...

after that went mamak yamcha XD so cute LOL alot ppl come see XD

end of story XD another happy day WOho...

But one thing.. AIYOOO the God Mommy dono how to carry Baby .. made him fall =,+!!

No comments: