About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

back from a long way

well some1 asked me to start back my blog .. so i do now .. damn long away from a blog .. just wanted to tell all of u all is .. .haizz... alot things happen in my life theses days.. knowing new friends , make ppl togathers, bring a new bloom of couple togather .... enjoyable.. sadness and happiness , and angreness also hav..

well.. my english is not good =) sorry bout the spelling and those stupid gramma ..

first of all.. lets say about happiness..
my first happiness is i actually know a bunge of new friends that really to be called friends =) it is happy enjoying wit them.

well 2nd happiness is , while i know this new friends , i actually make one of my friend a whole life new blooms couple ^^ well enjoy it =)

well lets come to a sad part...
well.. first of all.. =,=!! jail , jail jail... no freedom.. for them, they don really think this aren't freedom... =,=! but to me .. no u all nvr giv me any freedom =,=! well don care .. #@)$(()@#*$

2nd would b ? HAHA.... looking again.. looking new couple enjoy their love life wahahah... me ? XD haha... wht else can i do ? jealous? sad? or ahaha.. whtever la .. just a feeling .. nth much

well . lets come to the ANGER PART > =(

well.. i really don wanna say much .. as long that fucker is happy by doing these .. i don care.. u like u do it. i cant control...

but sometimes... whn certain things u talk out .. OK we accept.... pls.. =,=!! u don hav to tell to the whole world =) but i don mind u telling out.. see situation .. well .. whtever la ..
just be it.. FUCK OFF =,=! whtever la ..

lastly i could said is... try to appreciate ur life, appreciate wht we hav .. appreciate .. friendship, appreciate everything.. i did change some...

now i know how that feel... whn i was before.. and now i finally meet some1 who hav the same atittute as me.. i finally know how u guys feel..

just leave with it... look forwards.. try to change them but not talking back on them, try to help them but not avoiding them.. i learn this ... i won't want those who happended to me before will happen to him... i wish to change him....

So... those who usually treat me that way.. i understand now.. but no worries.. i won't hate u guys.. cus u all did help me out although u all don't really wanted to mix with me .. i don mind ...

in my mind as long certain ppl who willing to be my friend . i am happy enough.. for the rest .... i don FUCKING care any more ...

No comments: