About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, May 23, 2008

=)

finally, i get some1 to chat in my chat box haha... well today is kinda boring day = =

friday and wednesday alawys alone at home = = no kawan kawan go out de~~~

and "lee yien", ur pet brother so geng la = = day and night i wait him at home to pass me the remode control til now also haven...

hav bennn quite a long time aladi lo~~ lol..

when i meet him at collll .. he giv me a good impreasion as in "YO RICKSON, SORRY BOUT THE CONTROLLER, WHAT TIME WILL U BE AT HOME ?"i told him yeah i be at home at 8 pm onward. then he said he will bring over to my hse at around 9pm

i waited him for like 3 wekks +++ and yet he meet me again saying the same thing and asking me the same question lolz

i wonder do i hav to go over his hse to take or not AHAHAHAH

LEE YIEN if u heard this, pls leave a msg at the chat box XD hahahaah kinda funny la .. daniel lolz

=) find 1 day we go out play la = = u don forget oh .. u and that crocoach stil owe me a BBQ set lunch oh ~~ ahhahahaa

No comments: