About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today is amanda birthday =) i mean yesterday 30 of may =) ahahaa

well 2day is amenda birthday. i kinda suprise that i went togather with my friends. firstly, amenda totally forget to ask me go over until MR DOG, told me that Amenda got invite u go for her birthday. i also blur.

so after assignmnent with edder and MR DOG, i called amenda and ask. She say, OMG, did i call u ?? lol.. blurzzzz case, thn she said o yea forgotten to call u to come over my bday party lol... I ALSO = =!! swt .. like that la forget me le ahahha called MR DOG no call me ahhahaa kinda funny. then she say come over and hav fun lol...

then planing for omost 1 hours +++ and finally me, MR Dog, following william's car go lo ahahhaa

reach there, all i can see is all " MA LAT LOU " means all guy la lolz ahhahaa.... maximum also 5 gal are there.. hahaha funny

so we reach there around 7pm.wosh , there is numbers of Amenda friends keep on coming up non stop, from rich ppl and more rich ppl are coming amenda de party ahahha....

Most geng is a guy is amenda de pet brother who drove a MESSZZZZZ car lol... geng le ...

thn after party ... we went WAHHAHAHAAH TAKEI !! our faverote lolz....reason is because due to the STUPID SUBANG ALLL CC has been shut down. omost 2 weeks never go takei lolz...

yet increase of purse money ahhaha = = but dono y , mine purse aren't increasing yet decreasing lol... ahhahaa...

so we ALL 14 ppl went to setapak, Steven corner there takei ahhaa... actually 13+1 gal ahahhaa
the gal is Siew Pei who are loney gal following all of us went cc lolz... kinda pitty her lol

nvm lo.. after 1 game, a name CT had to fatch the pretty gal Siew pei back lo~~ u knowZZ gals hav to be back home earlier =) parents care.. lo ahhaha

we continue next game..lol.. a bundge of leaver ahahaha ... thn we went yam cha at steven corner lolz.. til around 2am..

went back home .. lol... instand SLP.. but dono y can't slp.. so i now typing this blog lo HAHAHAHA... stupid lolz....

WEll nth much 2 talk le lolz.. the picture will be uploded if i got chances to get the amenda de party photo =) hahahaa

No comments: