About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 29, 2008

a day full with stressness and so on ...

welll... CSC assignment are making me dammmm headache haiz.... day and night doing assignment .. yet lecturer wanted me to pass it up as sooon as possible.. cus we are the 2nd to present...

then INTI BALL~~ WAHAHHA IS COMING SOON, i cant wait to go there... cus there hav so many leng chai leng lui~~ FUI FIT ~~~~~ so song hahaha

no partner as usual lo =) but nvm, as long its happy alone also nvm =) haha... head bad news lo wht else .. personal de .. dowan say la .. say le .. later some ppl say me emotional again and so on =) hehe......

well i don even care those stuff any more =) now i am living a most happy life in the whole world =) ALONE =) don care about some stupif stuff, stupid people... =) hahahaha... as in my past i guess lolz...

thinking back pass is a damm stupid and idiot things for a person 2 do.. yet i am the stupid person =) ahahahaha....... but wht 2 do. past is alwys the memory of me =) lol......

don know why, when i was alone, sleeping, and whtever la, sure think back those sad and old stuff =) i think i should find a friend that is alwys with me =) ahahahah so that i won't be alone lo ~~ can chit chat togather .. =) male female also don mind =)

well taht all i wish for lolz.....


stay tune for the next post wahahahahaa

No comments: