About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

27-5-09

wake up early in the morning.. be a friend's driver.. fatching a greatest couple in the world =) ..

who else ?? u all knows de la =) .. hhehe... and the couple's cousin to klang for an interview ..

thn on the way going.. i see alot of romantic stuff, such as, kissing, hugging, sleeping, and etc. woooo

make me so jealous of this couple..
i used to see a couple like them , example, ronald+kahyan , and kenneth+leeyien..

but now i guess leeyien+ kenneth seldom do those stuff, mayb less mixing with them ?? or they dowan to mix with me any more = =!! so i followed this new couple lo =) exciting moment and jealous moment also got haha..

well.. on the way back from klang to cheras. = =!! OMG , i got saman = =!! swt, wht the hell, they wants me to pay them RM30 yet i don hav that much of money.. so terpaksa la . borrow from the prince...haiz.. wht to do ..

prince and princess behind enjoying = =!! the moment of truths lolz..
well the pictures i will post tonight due to that i am using a destop now =) ..

well after night we went station 1 and chilling , while the couple is hugging+kissing+touching+reading+studying+S...king+ etc .. alot more haha..

welll that i don 1 to say la haha.. thn me and the couple's cousin MR yao , having fun with the small games there... hehe..

nice and kan jiong =) heh.. well.. so far.. that night enjoy lo =) hehe

well after tat we heading back to home lo... the end

------the end------




28-5-09
a day out, the day that i feel most happy in my life.. happy and enjoy that day trip =)

a day that i don even know how to discribe.. seriously enjoy hhahaha.. happy..

hope that the day will never ends .. T_T

well wht else can i said = =!! wish that i could go out onces again lor =) hehe.. to enjoy the moment..

=) in my mind, i will nvr forget.. =) hehe...

----- the end -----

29-05-09


OMG .. today take result.. damn wei.. haiz.. so so so kan jiong and = =!!

haiz.... bad times.. sad case wht to do...

pitty my friends lorrr..... so so so so so sad..

wanna find some1 to chat .. yet don hav = =!!

at least whn i log in msn =X chin yin was there =X ..

thn we chat lo ... tats all i wanna said = =!!

No comments: