About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

the Moment of Truth/最难忘的一晚。。jun/Eelin

before i post this out, this is agreed by Eelin, so i hav the power to post it =) if anythin happend to me? i guess i will just face it haha... 以下的片断是Eelin所答应的是。我才大胆的方上来。。如果有什么事情发生,那就不管我的事了。…^^ from a friend introduce, came to a normal friends, from a normal friend came to a couple =) it is so romantic moment, from a different attitute of person that will not like each others , ended up couple.. this is the moment that i was waiting for, and the moment that i wish for ... i wish both of them happily ever after .... from a different attitute ended up accepting each others. it was so so romantic... 从一个朋友介绍过来,之间就变成了朋友,不知不觉,就变成了好朋友。好朋友之从那一晚上相识了在一起,和玩乐哪一种地游戏,已经表达对方的感情。真令人羡慕。。我多么希望会有这种感觉。。真的。。 多么的浪漫。。从朋友到相爱对方,多么伟大。尤其是那个女方,可以为了他老远的地方都跑去找他。真令人感动和羡慕。。好浪漫。。好了不多说了。。看了后就发表吧。。。





看完这个video是不是觉得他们很恩爱,好浪漫。如果不相爱对方,就不会做出这些东西吧。对吗???真令人羡慕。。。。

还有以下的歌是为他们两人点的。。 =)希望他们喜欢。。




last but not least some sentences for both of them... came out to be ah jun for her, eelin .. =)


" i close my eyes because i might see ur face,
i close my mouth because i might hear ur voice,
i close my ears because i might hear of you,
but i could not close my heart
because I LOVE YOU "

well this kept from my heart for a long moment to say out to you.
wish u love it , and hope u both can happily ever after =)







lastly, i bet ah jun everyday and night thinking of this few words =) ...

No comments: