About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

why do u love/like a person...

one day, one of my friend ask me this question. why do you like a person, or even love that person..

i was thinking how to answer this question.well first of all, the first things that comes to my mind is, hearts and feeling.

lets say, do u think that if u like or love that person because she is beautiful? is this the answer? that really comes from ur heart??is this the reason that u fall in love with that person?? i wonder?

for me, i don think so, if u choose to love that person is because of the person whether is pretty or handsome? i guess this is not the answer, and this is not the true love..

well for my oponion, love a person and like a person is base on ur own feelings towards the person. like wht i said, my friend ask me this question, why do u like that person.

the thing i could tell is because i like / love that person from the way that person are, no matter how is it, like / love is like / love, nth much.
2nd is the feelings towards that person. feel happy while chatting? smsing? with that person.. whhen sad, first thing to find a person to chat is that person, whn happy , first thing wanted to tell is that person, when emo or etc, first things come to the mind is that person.

for these reasons , this is wht i called like / love that person. welling to spend time with that person is because whn togather with the person, u feel joy, happy, love , and care.

THIS is wht i called love. and why u like that person..

If the person said i like that person is because of the person is handsome/pretty. i think thats bullshit.. u nvr think properaly whn giving this answer... u should think it longer before saying this out.

lastly i could said to all my friends, love is to care and love, not to quarrel and fight, things can be solve . no matter wht happend. as long each other stay down and face the fact and solve it togather, there is no such things that problem that cannot be solve.

always appreciate ur loves one. In this world, finding a right person to love u care u is not easy. whn found , try all ur best to appreciate it.... this is the power of love..

well, last but not least, i wish that the person i like one day can truely feel my hearts towards you, wish one day i could spend times , with u , giv u care and love as much as possible.
wht i need from you is just a little care and love, that is more then enough for me. and i will giv u all my hearts and love and care to you.. well that alls i wanna say today.

--------------------the end ----------------------------

No comments: