About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG LE, i lost my car key O.o walao eh, after cinema at piramid, whn i in my friend's car, and i lost my key !!!! OMG, CAR KEY LE ... my LED everything is with that car key OMG ...

it was a shock for me, don think i can slp tonight le haiz.....

me , and my friends went back and search all the place, from car park to the cinema...... DAMN the cinema is close during 12am , and cant find a way to go into the cinema =,=!! shit shit shit..

thn wht to do ?? call for my mom to bring me the car key =,=!! and yet got anoi by them =,=

after that , i nvr giv up hope to find my car key and my led remote back, rushing back to the cinema and wait for the last movie to end, thn rush in =,=!!

thanks god, one of the ppl there told me that he found a car key there LOL.. i was totally put down a stone from my heart phew.... i found it..

this is the first time that a person ask tips from me LOL.. unbelievable LOL.. so me gave him RM10 for yamcha duit ^^ haha....

thn heading back to my house and i got a good good slp tonight HOHOHOHO...

frm now on, i nvr ever wanna put my car key in this stupid pants .... damn.... not wearing this to cinema any more HOHOHO

No comments: