About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

mayb, mayb

mayb i am happy? mayb i am sad? or mayb i am emo ? LOL. nah, cannot be emo, haha cus hope wednesday going trip with da ge and da jie to muar ^^ hope can have fun and totally forget everything ^^ and come back to be a new person!!

who wil believe me ? lolz. i got there is no one who even carez.... haiz.. besides da ge and da jie.. i keep on wondering my seround's friend will notice? will care?

why every1 keep telling me that without love , u stil have love from friends .... does this word true ?? i keep on asking my self... day and day and day .. night and night and night...

is this kinda love friendship exist ??? i am thinking even right now....

some ppl said, love life is complicated, single is better.. =,=!! but for me ??? boths are complicated ... there is nothing is better from those 2 stuff =,=!!

well i just gonna go enjoy my self, having fun there.. hope i could forget everything and turn over a new leaf ^^

No comments: