About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

wanted to come back my blog and share my boring life to every1

hei guys , i am back ... first of all, i don't know wht i gonna do now theses day, so i decided to write my blog back everyday of my life here ^^....my life = sux, haiz..


don reallly find a way for me to moves on.. i kinda hard haiz.. day and night, wanted to find a partner to chat with , share with ... but hard....LOL>..<

well thats all wht i am thinking now ^^, well i also wanted to dedicate song for those who have their love life happily ever after de ^^,


listen this song, and hope u decide wht u need to do with ur loves life, appreciate it wht u have ^^ all the best .. don lose ur love.... the song of the name is


" don't go away, from by2 "

No comments: