About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DANCE

WOsh, today so tirering = = after dancing lol stil go do exercise = = sienness

DANCE, ma faverote lol yet i not good at it swt = = i dances like a sozai lolz

hopefully afre practice it well might be ok XD haahah

ME+U+U+U+U+U++U+U+U aladi lo =) hehe....

hope u all will lik it gua XDhahhah ...


tired tired tired = = yet 2moro hav presentation lolz

at least present 6 ~ 7 slide per person - - gan die man .... " LO NGOR MIANG " hahaha as in take my life XD ahahaaha funny

some more we are the first group 2 present .. kan jiong kan jiong = =

lol.......hopefully no ppl there looking at us presenting... if not nervious lol haha

No comments: