About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

FFK..ed by 2 friends haiz..

well today kena ffk by 2 friends T_T so sad.. early early morning wake up rush all the way to collage then so happly can do revision togather de.!! suddenly = =!! swt . others 2 didn show up !! left me and my another friend alone there !! it was so boring la !!

doing law some more T_T wanna die already ! suffer le!!
then we both from 10 am do until 12 pm !!
keep trying to call him. yet he didn pick up the phone @.@ guess wht??100+++ misscall XD ahah i made for him !! lolz

then another girl told me that she overslpt = =!! and hope to postpone the time of revision togather lol !! and guess wht ! !the postpone is at 4 pm swt !! lolz

then i wait until 4pm.. then one of the girl came! but one of another friend cabut already T_T ZZZ

still left me and the other girl!! cant do anything lolz!!! blurzz @@!!swt
then that guy called and said!! hei wher u all? lolz.. and he still at home - -!! saying not coming swt !!can change to tomoro !!

i was like WALAO eh!!! from morning said 4pm come now 4pm +++ til 5pm only call say ffk cannot come lol !!

aha then nvm lo ! me and that girl chit chat lo XD hahaha .
hmm quite nice de lolz!! after finish then go back luuU~~

_____________________________________________________________________________

2nd story hehe...
well. i really wish that i could talk to u again like last time as a " friend " is that so hard !! y i cant face it 1 !! why each time when face you i don't know wht to said ?? wher is my braveness like before ...
wher did it goes to !! y am i like this now !! y is it so hard to talk to u back !! why !!

or mayb the one who still don wan to talk is me !! but i know that is not you ! haiz.. i know that u don even really .. care of wht happend before !! haiz.. can easily walk awy i guess !!

but i don't know why i cant ! why !

can i asked god why is it so hard to talk to a person that already have a bad time before !! why !! T_T

any 1 can tell me ? or leave me some comment pls T_T

really important !!

welll !! GOOD LUCK FOR ALL MY FRIENDS IN INTI for the final exam !!!!! GAM BA TEI !! especially ........ swt - -!!

No comments: