About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

sorry for being lazy to bloog

ok la .. i am totally sorry of late updatesz.. actually there is some reasons de la ..

well i got some injury few days ago lo =X

got 2 stitches on my forehead eyes brow there walao !! it was a totally mass .!!! massing up my face le !!

after this accidents happen !! my mom totally.. freak out and said !!

RICKSON wht hgappen to ur face OMG !! 2 stitch le !! it was like !!

hei mom, whts the big deal = =!! lolz..

ok lets me tell u the story la =)



it goes like this, hehe one day , as usual, i went for badminton lo =) hehe then having fun playing badminton..

then i join with a gal.. playing with others 2.. which means
2vs2 match la .. double =)

hehe then the guy surving the ball to me.. and then he starts with a far ball..
so i fall back and wanted to hit the ball..

SUDDENLY !! POP !! my head kena hit by her's racket O.O!! i was like @@!! deeezee alreday!!

so i almost fainted and i ly on the floor and using my head to hold the place that she hit!!

then she asking me am i ok or not !! then i use the hand that i holding it and wave to her said,... nth =) i am ok..

but then she freaks out and tell me !! OMG.. u bleeding O.O!!

i was like WHT !!! OMG when i looking at my own hands and was like OMG OMG OMG bleeding = =!!

then every1 starts to come over here and look at me..
then this guy.. come and help me to clean up some blood then bring me to clinic lo =)

and he told me.. " rick, i guess u need some stitches on ur forehead, i was like WHAT ?? ARE U SERIOUS !!! i am totally .. scare and then yoongweei the chairperson of the badminton club brings me to the nearest clinic at subang there!!

then doctor do some stitches on my head = =!! and she told me that they don have the some sort of medic to put "suntik" to me de XD ahha my english not that good don't know whts that call XD.. but then she just put some pain i guess is this word hehe... anasesthesia!!! she don't have that.

so she just use pain killer lo - -!!
i was ..hmm.. do that hurt ?? lolz..
when the time she said.. i am sorry ah i gonna starts the stitch and there goes the first stitches = =!! it was so horrible .and painfull until i don dare to scream out - -!! Is was like OMG !! pls pls stop it and quickly over !!

then the 2nd stitches goes again. i almost wanted to cry out = =!!

then finally finish = =!! Lolz..

then payment !! RM60 <-- kinda big ammount huh !

well then take of the stitches also cost RM10<--- lolz!!

well ther goes my story hehe.. the end lolz..

hehe cus of this i don't really have moood to update 1! hehe

sorry to all ...

and rachel jie jie !! O.O!! teach me how to blog la hahaha

Look at it.. damm ugly la O.O!! i am gonna be the 2nd harry potter XD hahaah

No comments: