About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, October 3, 2008

STUPID WAJA/PROTON !!!!!!!

BAD DAY !! y y y y y !!!!


see the scratch !!! OMG !! black in colour some more


LOok bonnet like going to fall offff OMG !!!!!


why why...haiz.. today i borrow my mom's vios go play badminton T_T then on the way back OMG !!! GOT BANG by 2 STUPID CAR !! damn... i stopped already la = =!! y he still wanna bang me swt = =!! cant he see the stupid traffic light ??? REDLIGHT !!! RED RED RED !!!!!! damn !!

stupid teenager = =!! don't even know how to drive OMG !! swt... damn he don't want to pay = =!! so i called my mom and got scolded haiz....

then she asked me to clame the opponent's insurences ...

well wht else can i do ARGG !

that guy was totally freak out = =!! looking at his face, turning green lol..

must be speeding then didn't see the stupid RED LIGHT !!!!!!!

then bang the stupid waja behind me, then bang me walao !!

look at my bonnet, like going to fall out lol....

then i almost bang infront of the car.. but jus a bit scratch XD hehe.. no nonid clame my insurance lolz...

damn la... pissed me off !!! OOOOMMMMMGGGG LA !!

stupid la...

damn pissed off...

damm now i cant drive the vios anymore T_T

very sad ah !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

J@yn3e said...

don't sad.. this is not what you want to..
just forgive and forget..
I believe you have the capability to get a good career, earn a good pay and buy a better car than toyota vios..
everything will be alright..
you should think positively...