About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hehe, kinda late reply due to exam XD


this is what i do when i waiting for the both of them in a class room = =!!



having meal at noodle station =) hehe..nice nice lolz. this is wht she order XD honeylemon


lol.. my drinks lolz


this is wht i alwys eat lolz = =!! will nvr change when i go noodle station = ) cus is too nice le .

well, didn update cus busy with studies and some games lo =) hehe
ok la. lets start with last friday =) hehe.

got ffk almost again lolz. both of them overslpt again lolz. so i am all alone at the class from 11am wait until 1pm. only they come..

then one of the girl said so sorry and desided to belanja us meal lo XD hahaa
actually the guy also wan belanja, cus her mom didn masuk duit into his bank so no money zor lo =0

lol. well ok la.. we have our meal at noodles station. this is their first time at there! and me ?? lolz dono how many times already !

food there is nice and so so llo the prize =) he

and we hav alot of joke hahaha .. eating while talking lolz !!funny la lolz..
i try to upload one of the picture that is damn funny when we caught that guy on the phone XD hahaa.. erm 2moro i try to upload la =) he

after lunch then we all head back lo =) hehe.. 5pm go badminton as usual =) hehe
and u know wht had happen ? lolz. alot ppl didn turn up lolz.
all busy with their finals lolz.

hehe and we talk and hav fun there also =) hehe..


next day saturday =)
was late for piano classs =+ =! teacher scolded me say if i ever late again, there is no replacement any more T_T
i was so scare! at least i done his homework XD hahaa.. all the way to clas lol =)

was going to borrow his piano for my next performence with my family in my dad's friend party =) buy due to teacher's student need to use !

so postpone to next week =) hehe nvm we can wait lolz ..
thn at night, hmmm what did i do = =!! oo ya.. didn go out hahaa stay at home pcing gaming lolz..

less chat at msn lolz. cus no ppl T_T
well view some bloggs =)
was wanted to post but dono y foget XD

well sunday hm.. was plan to go tample with my sister.. but cant wake up, cus also thinks even i go there also dono do wht XD ahah so i didn go lo =)

hmm..at night. helping sister paint the project for her working place =) hehe lolz..



DEEPAVALI =) monday lolz..

went my aunty's house for deepavali celebreation =) cus one of my aunty is an indian =) hehe.. so from now on. i can celebrate whtever fastival le =) hehe beside hari raya lolz !!

hmm food was totally nice =) love it so much .. i even aact like them using hand to eat lolz =) heh so geng le =) ..

nice nioce.. most of the cousins was there lolz.. =) hehe

enjoy.. but didn take any pictures la .. lol lazy lo =) hehe. i should hav do that like my friend =) leeyien do XD ahaha take picture then can post ma lolz..

hmmm.. taht all for my first day deepavali celebration luu~~

after that go back home lo =) slp and

THE END lolz

No comments: