About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, January 22, 2009

= =!!

ok so that was wht happen huh. wel ok lor. sinces that already happen well. let it go lor.

i bet some1 will be there happy looking at me like tat huh =0

wel sure do..

i am 100% sure that, if i ever do tat on some1 like that, i wonder how they feel huh ?? hmm.. let me guess?? cry? hate? scare? avoid? lonely? or even worst??

i couldnt imagine it huh =0

well, better watch out thn... i be always, always watching yah~~~

END OF life, end of love, end of care, end of everythin...

No comments: