About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, January 16, 2009

a day that realease my anger haiz

well, today, kenneth called me and asked me where am i ?
so i told him tat i at home. so he asked me wanna hav lunch togather or not at kim gary.

so u know la. now a days, me really really not enough money to use lor =)

so i asked him tat ok, but i am not eating =) hehe.. thn i asked my dad to fatch me =)

due to my car send to repair =) hehe..

well reached already.. we sit down and started to chat chat..

when comes to me , well i started to realase my anger towards them. and they both also understand my feelings = ) haiz. COLL ... dammit = =!!

well. they both giv alots of advise and this and tat. =) really helpful. thanks leeyien and kenneth..

thn after a while, chin yi came along and join us =)

but for a while. so chat togather lo =)

sharing problems each others =)

and finally . payment lolz..

SWT i actually eat almost RM10 swt for lunch ..

lolz. i think i cant survive my next day's budget at MV already T_T

but nvm . at least i realease my anger towards them =)

and it is wort it =) .. well.. onces again thank you very muc ..

and bellow is some photo that i taken in sunway piramid while waiting for them = =!!



No comments: