About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

inti collage cny celebration

well, there goes cny celebration on tuesday night.

as usual haiz. every time we celebrate cny in inti sure rain 1.

why ah? GOD wanna giv us the test see wather we can continue the event or not?

well, we all keep on praying and praying hope the rain stop.

but in the end = =!! the rain stil rain , but stop in the middle of the event...

well.. jus knowing new members from ccs, and i got called and name as a " OBACHAN " means old granma swt = =!!

swt man , haiz. u know me. =) a joker who alwys joke with ppl, now terbalik la. let ppl joke back.

me after class 10 am, already camp at inti collage and waited the event starts at 7pm swt = =!!>.<

wht a long long day ...
before the event starts, me my friend alex, and another friend hehe forgotten the name la ahaha..

went and brought some present for the president lor =) hehe.. there i hav taken some cute cute pictures hehe...





and this picture is taken while the event starts = =!! didn really take much pictures la haiz..



well the event is well going =) hehe.. and knowing some new friends there lolz. = =!!

well thn, saw some one tat i didn even expect to see haiz = =!!
well pass is pass, as wht my gardian friends leeyien and kenneth saids. hehe.. thanks for the advise =0

i really appreciate this friendship from u both =) hehe...wish u both can have a happy life and happy moment. remember to appreciate each others. =) .. love each other more. don cus of small problem, thn @#)(*$@(*#, learn to solve it togather, anything that hard to solve, don jus don care, take ur time and togather solve it lor HAHA.

well don like me , haiz, nvr get a better life of relationship = =!! well everythn ruin by some one , some where. haiz..

WELL, haiz.. i wish that i could hav some 1 that really really likes me and love me and care me, and i wil giv double or even more to her ~~~

well, believe it or not is u all choices. THERE is some1 who really understand and know my background.

" AND THOSE WHO AREN'T KNOW ME WELL PLS FUCK OFF AND DON SIMPLY SAID SOME STUPID STUFF to others ...." as in example....!!!!!


well, wish all the couples in the world happily eveer after =)

2 comments:

Wingz said...

Hey actually it's "Obasang" (欧巴桑)but not "OBACHAN"..=D

angelis_90 said...

Hey, i don't think that you know me. We met during the CCS Moo Moo Fiesta. I'm one of the helpers. Anyway, Don't worry, Be happy.. ^^