About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

regretz

regretz on wht so far i had done.... well. i speechless for whtever..

sinces incidence happend to be like that.. well ..

jus forget it.. i am damn freaking speechless...

regret 1

regret 2

regret 3

regret 4

i don care whtever how n u all thinking of..

onces and for all..

no more 2nd time....

no more ever....

hope to see u next generation... take carez..... adiyoss...



- -- - -- - conclucion, not regretz on lovez.. =) pls make it clear to my self HEHE - -- -- - - - -

2 comments:

PeggyLowPheiQi said...

what a great life u have keep goign ya.. hahahaha

http://scorpiopeggy.blogspot.com
have time go and have a look ya

HamsteR said...

sure no problem =) hehe... thanks for viewing my blog =)