About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

am i a lucky person?

am i a lucky person?? things is, there is no luck for me.. i don feel any good luck comes to me..
what ever wht categories.... all kinds...

why? ah? i seriously wanted to know ?? ppl always said , mayb isn't the right time yet??
so whn is my right time ?? everytime , whn i found a chances, and ended up .. GOne ?? why??
why will this happended?
i know, i aren't a perfect person, and i cant complain much.. but, i really don know why these happended to me ??

is some1 worst thn me ?? i believe there is..but why?
some ppl are so happily enjoying until they even play with it..
its not fair seriously... haizzzz.....
why ah? why ah???


haizz.. always said, don care, nvm , this that .. ended up.. still the same ..
is it me stupid or wht?? don understand english ?
@#)$*@)#($(*@#&$

well , lets see how its goes la......
folow the flows~

No comments: