About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Funny friend

hahaha.. merajuk-ing to his loves one.. funny~~
but good luck for u ...
there u hav the starting~~ gambatei..
wish u all the best .. my brother ~~ ^^
although didn really know u well...but
u are a good brother to me =) hehe...

well.. now left me le~~ all alone..
good things always comes to my friends but not me?
is that true if we said that??
is this the feeling that god created us to be jealous of ?

don know ? don care?
haizz... let it be la...
mayb my time will be better if god give me a Blessing ^^
i gonna be a happy man ~~opps happy guy~~
well.. wish that all comes true.. =)

Hamster ~ advise my self ^^
don worry. God wil bless u one day ....
go slp early .. and hav a sweet dream~~

No comments: