About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Collage Life starts now~

well tomoro class starts now .. ah.. another bz day le..
assignment, assignment , assignment...

well coming ^^... gonna rushing le.. haizzzzzz
well no more fooling around...
gonna pass this sem.. ARGG

Hamster~ Gambatei.....
well.. the time table.. = sHit ~~
totally shit....

reason..
everyday 2 hours thn no class..
waste my patrol and tolz...

but wht to do ??? still have to face the fact .. haiz... well... need
starts engine ^^

Go Go HamsteR~~

No comments: