About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

a happy day out with friends

well first of all, plan to watch movie today cus saturday busy .. got job , working for me.so i made it on friday..

morning, had a morning called from friends through sms..

prepared to piramid.. =) ^^

at first was misunderstand of my friend which saying that gonna hav lunch with friends thn only meet me.. and reached there by 1pm..

i though asked me to reached before 1pm..
So i quickly take bath and so on , rushing all the way to piramid..

who knows.. got wrong of the meaning haizz stoned there and waited there for like 2 hours haizzz

thn after that watch movie lor =) before that eat lunch with friend.. hehe
hav a good good chatting with my friend..
a easy going, nice to chat, nice to share, jokes around sometimes.. fun =)
is a very good frien although i know my friend for like how many days =)
very easy going person hehe...

feel happy to know my this friend =)
well i guess there will be a lucky person who get my friend to be their another half.
that person will be heaven ^^ haha... very nice de lor =)

after movie.. go meet up my friend's friend HAHA....
thn joke some more and hav dinner there.. cus cant back at 7pm.. totally jamm lolz
puchong always that jam LOLZ...

thn back at 8pm +++
reached home , hav to wait my dad's friend came over for a small meeting for the job tomoro..
need wake up at 6am in the morning and so on haizzz

but friday trips was a nice trip for me =) easy going, happy and so on =)
happy till dono wht to say la HAHA
hope got more chances = ) hehe the end~~

No comments: