About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

why love so painful

why love so painful!??? aren't suppose to be a happy time or even gain love and happiness and even care from love||??

why?? love aren't a happy time for us to live on??
why love can't gain the power of happiness??
why why why???

my workmate because of love cry hurtly cus of her bf.. haiz.. why !! why some people that don know how to appreciate their love of gaining some 1??

like the gal i love...haiz.. why previous ex bf of hers cant and don know how to appreciate it?? why?? playing some people feeling is that happy?? and enjoy??
hmm...

well i write this blog cus because of my workmate..i saw her... truly hurt and sad!!!

one more things that i wanna tell my another friend!! a guy friend that even gain some more love?? yet telling me regret of getting her??
wht bull shit is this???

i wanted to tell him, love aren't for you to play with !! love is to gain it and giv care and love for it !!!!

GOD, created love is to gain happiness not fooling around !!!
each time my workmate cried, it makes me think back, those who have black hearted person who played people feeling !!

why is this all happening to us !! why why ????

i wants to make things change to all girls outside there !! there is a small population that guys are different!! not all guy are the same!!!
there is some people who know how to appreciate not playing, or fooling around !!!

so do some girls.. not all girls are playing too.. i know it !!
some day you all will know !! playing love in the end will get revenge !!!! i sue to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish those who have a happy love... remember to appreciate it !!!! don't cus of small problems.. quarrel !!! things can be discuss it togather and settle it togather...
nvr cus of small problem.. broke off !!!!

to those who are heart break now !! try to relax ur self ! put all the sadness to ur memory .. do thinks onces a while.. but everything is already gone !! i know is hard !! well.. even now i also cant forget !!! haiz !!

well good luck!!!! gambatei.. be strong !!!!! +u+u !! fight to the end...

one of my friend told me, some day, we will meet those who truly love, care , and willing to give happiness to us !!! we all knows !! well...

DOn't sad !!

to my workmate.... sadness cannot be cure in 1 day, 1 month, or even 1 year!! it takes times to cure it. i know ur feeling now !! so do i !!!!! well love a person only takes a week , but forget a person takes years !!! well... don't forget !!! be strong..... live happy !!!!

No comments: