About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

1 day trip shoping with girls

well this morning, leeyien sms me asking me am i free? cus she feel bore. So we decided to go 1u shopping with pui yee the both princess ^^.. well there goes..

firstly . we shop for almost more then 10++ shops, thn finally stopped by forever21, and they both finally choose something to buy with. As a guy like me, doing nothin but only can follow them and giv comment ^^, is kinda sien, but i don't feel tat much sien but also enjoy looking around ^^.. hehe

thn we stopped by and hav a break, eating shushi nearby ^^ forgotten wht's the shop name lolz.. haha..

well. therefore i didn bring any much cash out, so i am so paiseh that pui yee the princess had to belanja me eat HOHO, well here i am saying THANK YOU for the shushi^^.. thanks..

last but not least ^^ THANK YOU LEEYIEN FOR EVERYTHING, belanja and etc ^^

well below is the photo tat taken at 1u ^^






this is the photo tat i waited the both princess buying the items at sunway piramid due to tat 1u's forever21 don hav stock ^^




the not handsome me lolz. = =!!




well for the moment, my mind cant stop thinking and stil the same , confusing alot of stuff = =!! ARGG, when do i got the chances to tell some1 that i really need to tell. haiz !! i really cant stand it any more, it was like going to blow out. BUT if i said it, some 1 , something might really happen. Especially some certain person will not allow or even angry of me. haiz..

i really don know mme this kinda feeling and decision is right or wrong.!! haiz. i really wanted to share with u all ppl, but i jus don hav the braveness to say it out = =!! haiz. i don know i made this decision not to say out is right or wrong also. i really really wish that i could tell out how i feel T_T

GOD help me pls !!!! ..

haiz, i really really really know that me this kinda feeling is really really serious true. but jus confuse that wather is right or wrong to hav this kinda feeling haiz.. !!! KINDA CONFUSING RIGHT ? !!

No comments: