About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 6, 2008

first day working at MV

bellow this photo is taken at IOI mall =) not bad = ) and wish my mom happy birthday on that night = ) ^^ hehe... is on friday lolz...




bellow photo taken on the way to my shop working place at MV, those picture some are from gardens and MV mall there =) hope u enjoy seeing those nice pictures







well today totally tired after working at MV , standing there for almost 8 hours non stop... worst day of my life. my leg cant really stand now. and i am totally tired = =!! so i jus write some about my life today. work work work .. wosh.. So long no go mv, and the environment totally nice =) all those decoration of MV and gradens for christmas
totall nice lolz.. haha..

well unfortunatly, i cant go walk all the mv place, cus working = =!!.

damn i hav to wear the christmas hat = =!! during working .. lolz. suxs man = =!!

comb my hair jell my hair nicely = =!! ended need wear that stupid santa hat == !! swt ..

ok la the end of story = =!!

No comments: