About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 27, 2008

UGH,damn shu yee's gocha call = =!!

damn shu yee, la, y la play me. = =!zzzz... damn la..

i know i damn stupid de, and easy to cheat, don la like that = =!!..

first i need to say , sorry to all of my buddies.

harven normen's buddy

best denki's buddy,

jusco's buddy,

carefoure 's buddy,

and last do not miss, my partner celine who act as my gf = =!!

all , thank you for support me, at best denki waiting incoming war = =!!

but thn ended up jus a gocha called = =!! swt .. paiseh, really really paiseh...

didn know that THE DAMN SHU YEE and aeon play me = =!! ISH !!!!!!

giv face abit la = =!!... sai em sai like that wor!!!..

sorry wht i did to ...... ur... wht lo = =!! i jus

haiz.. dowan say already la @@!!

zzz.... well so end of my = =!! blog already for today = =!! swt ..

kena kao kao man = =!! haiz...

No comments: