About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, December 5, 2008

update my blog ~~ hehe..

first of all =) , i guess yap ning and lee yien was friend before ? and both also don know the face each others??

let me be the middle guy who post u both photo in my blog XD wahahah .. aha...

this is wht the pretty angel looks ( LEE YIEN )




unfortunatly, for yap ning's photo might be very smal = =!! due to he low profile in internet lolz. very hard to find her picture out =) lolz.. she is on the right side, left is her sister lolz ^^



ahaha.. hope u both get along well lolz. i done my job already lolz ^^

well back to my self.. reasonly kinda stupid , don have mood to update my blog = =!! cus was busying finding jobs lor lolz.. haiz. bz bz bz. and some more u know la , a guy blog always be so so so down = =!! ^^ silences 1 lolz. no ppl will chat in my blog .. unless something big happen lolz

sometimes also drop a 1 ~ 2 words only la haiz. lolz.. sien lor haha..

ok hmm.. last week i went interview at petaling there as a data entry, =) thanks to my old friend HO JIA HOUI who introduce to me de =) hehe.. welll.. cant work there cus minimum is 3 month , haiz too bad ... have to move on for another jobs lolz.. wel.. after interview = =!! hav nth to do , went to my mom's office and have a meal lolz ^^..

playing with her stuff XD wahahahha , looks like a person who jus back from dessert ^^ wahahaahaha.....


the day ends like taht ^^ haha...

well one day, jiun shyong ? the gao hong ask me to join him for a promoter job =) so we went for interview at so damn far = =!! damansara perdarna there lolz.. so far .. and got our job at , even far " MID VALLY " lolz.. die meh. patrol also cost us dead = =!!

but at least patrol price drop from RM2.70 to RM1.90 haha.. so happy lolz..
then yesterday thursday was our training.. for this coming saturday work lo =) hehe..

wosh.. so many ppl there and the worst thing i ever heard is , and the girl i also don know one = =!! suddenly she said tat when i ask for it , who is my partner ? agent !!>,< thn , she said is " CELINE " thn suddenly a girl shout " HAR!!!!!!!!! WHY AM I PARTNER WITH HIM " I was like WHT THE FUCK ??? am i any problem that partner my self??

do u think that i wan partner with u = =!! some more u are not prety and so on = =!! wtf u shout so loud ? damn i was totally piss off and tell that agent softly = =!!

DAMN I PARTNER THAT GIRL IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE OF WORKING = =!!.. fuck wei, first time heard this kinda person .. mahai = =!! rreally piss me off that day..

i told jiun shyong that , i totally will ignore her when we are wroking at mid vally = =!! ARGG. wtf wei - = !! #@()$@#$^@##$

well after that .. after training is was around 7.30 pm. damn, i know is damn jamm at 1u ~ back to subang, so me decided to find my old friend richard who live at 1u =) hehe.. old old hing dai friend la =)

thn we reached his hse, and he is having dinner, so me and jiun shyong went outside mcd eat lo =) and saw this car shop O.O!!





how long do i need to work hahaa,, so i can afford that car ^^ haha.. nice lolz..

wel then we have guy talk at mcd with my friend old friend and jiun shyong lo =) talk talk talk until 10pm, thn my old hing tai giv me suggestion about how to design my viva car to a better car = ) nice sport looks XD.
he recommennded me to add a arrow back at my viva car thn will be nice, i am decided to add som lighting under my viva car = =!! but also haven really decide yet = =!!

and btw , LEE YIENN, u said ur car wil out and we both gonna do the skirt togather = =!! and wher is ur answer ah= =!! SWT !! i was waiting sinces last 2 month u were saying til now = =!! lolz...


ok la the story ends here = =! take ccares guys girls =) haha happy holidays

No comments: