About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, December 28, 2008

confuse!!

i am so confuse now = =! i don't know wht to do, i really so so blur now. i don't know wather i like this is right or wrong.

i afried and scare of something.Something that i cant tell everybody. T_T help me god. i am suffering !!!!..

i already kno that i shouldn't hav do this. i wish to tell and said it out, but i afried and scare of hurt again T_T ..

what should i do. ppl will look at me in a different situation if i said out.

wht wil other ppl feel, and though about me.

i am afried T_T how. GOD, help me this.

it been happened for 2 days 2 night. i cant slp well, i keep on thinking this stuff, either i am wrong or right to continue.!!!

WHY WHY WHY, i wish that there is an answer for my self T_T.
wht should i do now T_T !!! i am suffering !!!

GOD, pls help me GOD.!! i think there is only GOD can help me T_T.or some1 who really really know and understand my situation T_T, some1 that i trust that don't tell others and help me out T_T..

I damn blur now haiz...... confusing.....scare......waiting.....right or wrong ?...... etc. HELP HELP HELP!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sad, another friend of promoter at mv leaving again = =!! today we had our dinner at nandos. a sad moment, and less another friend le~..

wish that she can stay, her name is alicia. well wish her all the best,in all kinda stuff.. below is the pictures .. while at nandos.something happen and i got free food at nandos, i found a hair in my dishes when i was going to finish the meal = =!!, and the manager there apologize to me and cancel the cost of the meal in the bill, so ended i hav a free food at nandos . thank god lolz.

taking picture with her after working, haiz, BB alicia T_T we all gonna miss you


food at nandos ^^








a simple fairwell roses for her ^^ hope you like it. i am sorry tat i didn make it nicely T_T... wish u all the best in everything, we all gonna miss you!!!!

No comments: