About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Comes to an enD~~~

well the time that i don't wish to come, and its here already T_T

well, happiness for me already stopped le.

i really really wish that the time can roll back. Roll back to the day from the start.

really wish.....

but i know, i 'm not a god = =!! i cant change the fact, i cant change anything, but only can sit there and cry, sad, and thinking back those good memories..

well thats all i can do by now =(

WELL, i just wanted to wish that if ever i got a power? i would love to hav a power that can do time travel, travel back those good memories. and stopped there. Hope that moment will never an end to me.

Bye Happiness, Sadly waving my hand to my happiness... and i think i gonna recieve the lonely by thn..

sorry that being emo, i just cant control it haiz....

No comments: