About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy moment pass so fast...

haiz happy moment always pass so fast when reached to me.
why is this happen to me often.
i really wanted to know la.. haiz..

well my godfather told me that my charming love flower will only opens when i am 24.
but wht can i do during this 4 years?
i really really don know wht i gonna do.

this cannot that cannot =(
haiz. i really really wanted to know why wil happen like this? whn comes to happyness, jus a few days few hours, few minute , few second, and its dissapearing = ( why =(

WHY .....

i really really really really wish that there could find a person that really know how i feel, know wht i am doing, know how i treated them is true feeling but not fooling around.

I JUS NOTICED THAT THE GIRL I FALL IN LOVE DEEPLY ACTUALLY BREAK WITH HER BF, why?? why this could happen ?

i really though they can hav a good relationship that i ever wanted to happen on me, yet no. BUT Y ? din they appreciate themself ? why =( haiz..

well, i just wish that all my friends, couple friend such as " KENNETH & LEE YIEN, stop with those meaningless stuff and appreciate it each others, there is a guy who always jealous beside looking at both of u , wish u both can really really appreciate each others"

well that all i wanna said...

wish all the couples in the world happily ever after....

No comments: