About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

PLS HELP ME!!!!

OMG pls help me, i going to burst off already. my head my head. any 1 ??

lee yien, kenneth , yap ning , mei ee? or any1 ?? haiz...

why all kinda bad stuff always happen to me??

well i think i am emoing now = =!!

who can borrow their ears and some advise ? or even some talk from them ??

i cant control it any more..

haiz.. is not that i wants this stuff happen ? but it just happen suddenly whn i reahed home. sitting infront of my laptop, wondering thinking and even facing the 4 sides of wall.

i really wanted to find some1 that could sit down patiently listen to my stupid and boring and emoing story..

haizz... i wants some1 to confort me T_T ... how how ??

open my msn, and saw no 1 that i could share my stuff to thm T_T

haiz...

PLS HELP ME !!!!! haiz. i don't want to be emo la.....

No comments: