About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009

情人节,valentine day.

well all couples are busying planning their day to celebrate. haiz, and me? doing something dor friends for their gf haiz..

whn, whn is thw day comes to me tat i really really can do something for my gf, give her stuff, make her happy, kiss her, bring her out, hug her from back, take photo. i really wanted to feel those kind of feelings.

y, y, always i be alonw =(, and yet valentine last year really hurts me alot =( alot alot until i will nvr forget tat day, tat night. haiz..

well i just wanted to wish those couples that i know, leeyien&kenneth, daniel&mei kuan, jasmine&her bf, kahyan&ronald, my working friends, vivien&her bf kelvin, i wish wish them happy valentine's day.

wish them appreciate wht they have now, and try their best to giv love and care among each others =) well..

"jealousing " hoho..

well tats all i wanna said. upcoming photo will be upload right after i done the thing. =) leave comment about the valentine gifts that i helped my friend to do = 0

No comments: