About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

day that i will not forget. nvr

WISHING EVERY1 HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY,













well,i guess that for my valentine's day.

making stuff for ppl, yet not my self.

at least not bad =) a person who really really be my date on that night.

i am happy, i am glad that she be my date on that night.

i am so so so happy until that i won't forget tat night.

wel i jus wanted to say thanks for temaning me celebrate " single avanessday " but i treated it as my valentine's date =)

well, i will jus treated it as my best day valentine's day ever.

=) ..

" this song " river flows in you ", i would love to dedicate it to a person, that most important in my life, a person that i will nvr forget, a person that really, touch my hearts, yet this kinda feeling will nvr cont, due to some reason, i really really wish that, i could stay on that night 4ever, each time when i think back , my tears will jus fall, well, i really hope that day will really really nvr end. seriously . from the first that she said yeah, i be ur date on valentine , i was damn damn happy, for the past 3 years. She gaves me the most most appreciate thing when in valentine's day.

i really appreciate it very much, hope that you really can be my " gf " but i know that will not be happen, reason " some ppl might started to think other side, plus simply said " firstly, cus of this i don't want cus of me influences ur name, secondly, you did said, that it jus a date and nth much, well i accept ur answer so i musn't ....

well i jus wish that i really really jus wish that the valentine's day will nvr end yesterday .

onces more time i could only said " THANK YOU, and i gonna miss you "

i REALLY WILL NVR FORGET THAT DAY .. THANKS

No comments: