About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Failure失败者如我。。

another failure, i guess i really not master piece on this stuff la

well i guess i just have to face the GOD ba... no matter how i do, how i plan, how i try. ended up jus a blank white paper..

no matter how i write, how i decorate, how i do , how i fold, whtever i did on that paper, ended up stil just a blank paper..

well.. just wanted to thanks to those who my real friends who support me write on this blank paper. =) thanks , the very first person ROY, thn eelin, jun, ly, ken , and lastly mei ee.. thanks for everything..

and lastly JJ.. well thats all i wanted to say by today..

天意。。。天意。就像大伯爷说的一样。。没有结果就是没有结果,无论我真么努力的去,到后都是一场空。。。为什么??真的要?24才能??为何我不能现在??我只是想找一个。。我一点点罢了,不请求多,而我就会付出我的所有给她。就是那么简单, 但是到头来还是不能。??我要求很多??很高??为何天意要真么针对我。。 = =!

看啦17-7-09我真的没有哪个勇气了拉。。真的没有了拉。。

No comments: