About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, May 16, 2009

easy going

try all my best to get on going easy on each time..

nvr did wrong?? i don know y ? i always did mistake and rune everything..

no matter wht, love ? working? studies? and etc .haiz

well all i can do is . keep changing..

i wish one day i could change that some 1 really really appreciate it and wants me ^^

haha... kinda perasan lolz.. who want me le lolz...

lelong lelong.. lolz.

zha dao la . .= =! nth to do la .. damn sien. twisted my shoulder's vine = =!! knn..

pain like shit.. haiz.. doctor fees also pay til RM100 ++ zor la T_T

promised friens go gym , i guess i hav to ffk le..


---------------end -----------------


DAMN, i ADDICTED to this song already lazz.. damn i seriously love this song ... HOHO rihanna ... hatin on this club..

No comments: