About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

Everything wil be jus fine.

well from now on, i really really believe wht my godfather told me ..

well. as wht he said to me is damn seriously true,

no matter how hard i try, i stil cant win..

so i will just follow whts comes to me..

sinces godfather told me to walk this road, i guess is the right road for me to walk ba..

is really feel better after hear his advise..

well from now, i will just concentrate my studies and so on =)

nothing will gonna boder me any more .. study study study..

FROM NOW ON i WILL ONLY STUDY STUDY .. Gambatei H@msteR..

u can do it =) study ..

No comments: