About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

hard time

haiz. now a days.. no money no talk man ..

wht also money . this money that money..

i want earn money. i wan like my friends.. wan money got money use..

go clubing, go whtever place also can.. nonid alawys see money .. haiz...

y ?? money so important ??

does money really effect of people? friend? or even love?

does love really see money ?? or truely from hearts ?? no matter u rich or poor ??

haiz.. people always said, life is full with colourful.. i don think so..

life is full with pain... well i guess.. i am part of the person who is having this kinda situation..

wht my friend told me is true.. don always seek for things.. the more u do, the harder u get and the more suffer u gets... well always follow its flow..

i think i gonna start doing it.. follow its flow. especially love life..

i feel damn tired already, damn sad already.. well i guess i gonna just follow its flow ba..

if mine , til end wil be mine. nonid go chase.. haiz..

GOD says true also.. don chase, is useless.. no 1 wil likes me.. haiz..

well now i guess i understands that word le..

why ? why i need spend so hard time to chase ppl ?? haiz.. chase le ? til whn ?? stil the same i guess....

i really feel meaningless now a days le.. No more game, No more happiness, No more care, No more love, whtever also don hav. now i only hav is ? pain, suffer, working, studies...

well, people always said i desprate for gf? why ? why? is been how many years? i wants to find a person who really loves me care about me got wrong? did i ever play their feeling ?? do i ?? i can stand up and said it out loud, I NVR played people's feeling before.. i nvr wants that happen in my love life..

how could u all don understand me haiz.... i guess whtever i said now in this blog , all ppl will thinks that " u see that rickson, starts those grandmother stody, saying how cham he is, always like to show off and BLA BLA BLA .. "

well , i just can say something, is ok.. say whtever u all wants , i don care.... i just wanted to express my feelings.... sinces i don hav much friends that i could really realy spend time and chat. most of it is going overseas or even working studying hard.. haiz... well

i guess i stop here ba....

No comments: