About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

HAPPPYP HOUR!!!!!!!

woooohoooo.... mom not at home zor .. XD wahahahah got car use alreay.. can go anywher i can lu!!!

yipiiiiiiiii... but then all friends not around here hahah.. al balik kampung zor.. cannot go out haiz.. sad sad!! haha

but nvm XD ! stil can enjoy on friday saturday and sunday =) wiii ... mom will be back on nxt monday wahahaha!!!

aiya forgotten dad stil at home XD !! hahaha... can play late abit XD !! cus dad not really care !! wahahahahah


waiting for the moment to come wooohooooo before school start i gonna play kao kao !!! wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: