About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

RESULT OUT !!!!!! (WEDNESDAY)

OMG..... now so kan jiong ..wondering is it fail or pass T_T so scare .. of ACC and STA

haiz..ACC was panic when going into exam hall, then STA worst .. going in the exam room with a blank brain OMG !!!

PLS GOD PROTECT ME!! don let me fail.....i really don't want to retake the subject and see that lect again T_T pls la ..... don fail me ...

HOPE TO PASS !! cant even slp now .. too kan jiong already T_T haiz.. wanted to find some 1 to talk talk also tak ade T_T so dono how la hahahahah!!!!!

friends are coming back on friday =) yipi so happy .. can enjoy aleady lolz....

No comments: