About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This Sem the Frens...

(memories...) Rachel - a funny gal and easy going friend, she fun and happy when get along with her.... she givs me a good ...... dono how to discrib la ..haha... intro by Vivien and Elian

(memories...) Vivien - a serious and fun n easy going friend also .... she usually lectur me about my life.. i thank her that giving me alot of example about .. love stuff ahaha thanks to her

Elian - a gal who full with emotions that i don even notice de .. need more detail about it ahahah... get along more ... hahah

Xiao tian - a hip hop pop gal that dance well. Cute ggal and fun gal.. hahah saying her self ( ham pao gal ) aha but i don acept taht answer

Shi QI - don really know how to spell her name XD ahaha a fun also lo this gal.. is a good friend of Xiao tian lo =) always togather with Xiao tian =) hehe that all lo =)

more information will me added for next sem

No comments: