About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SadNesssssssssssssssss

haiz, about sadness, is really a sadness. but alrady past. so It doesn't matter. the reason i write this is just because wanted to make some one "guity" hahaha!! ther is a friend that is sooo goood who care about my exem yet enjoying hapyness with others friends. the story goes like this..... hahaha!! One day Friend A asked me how was my exem,n did i study it already??. SO i reply Friend A, y suddenly ask me this kind of question. in my mind " wosh, Friend A so care about me for no topic suddenly SMS me asking how was my study". so i decide to make longer the conversation bcos Friend A usually wanted to end the sms chat as soon as possible de. SO i told her that i haven't study but revise abit already. THen she replied Ok then nvm lo .. u +u+u study ok ??<--Friend A replied. Thn i told Friend A that i will gonna study later... She replied, she is in piramid with some friens buying some so call of " STUFFFFFFFFFF" then will be head back to hse. so i replied ok lo !!!!! 2 ~ 4 hours later...... I sms Friend A saying hai how was it buy finish some stuff already??, no watch movie?"was jus asking for fun" Friend A replied " yeah buy already, yeah " WE are going to MOVIE!!!!!!!". then i was OO Ok. Actually i was not angry of Friend A went to Movie. SUDDENLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Friend A replied " Sry Late Reply oh, was in ARCHE..........THAT friend D hor, Keep on Disturb me, Using His STUDID car bang me then bla bla bla........lazy to tell out the story". continues.... YEAH , going to movie now ok la chat with u later Bye.........." that all. Main purpose of sadness/angry is " Friend D " IF u were me left behind wht will u feel... haiz.. dissapointed alotzz then, Nvm lo, i know the story already. at that moment...... "No mood to study, then went for TV" 1 hour later... I AM IN MOVIE LA , SRY OK............ Frien A replied i replied, haiz ok lo dowan to disturb u watch Movie and enjoying fun with THEM lo !!!!! sry... go study ba................. friend A replied then i replied, haiz........... no mood to study.. WHer got no mood study de, go study la... sry.... friend A replied... Ok u watch movie finish only sms me ..... 2 ~ 3 hours later.... Friend A no even replied...... so i decided to sms friend A, hei yamchaying ah?? at wher??? we all at js...... sry loh...... friend A replied then i said wah yamcha some more ah ( it was at 3 am in the mornin ) i said ok lorzz haiz.. hav fun ba... "continue study yet, cant went into my mind" i replied, "Mayb without me u all having fun, hahaha... that y i am not ther.. ok lo dowan to disturb u all yamchaying lo ok then Bye" was expected jus 1 more reply and ask me study well and go slp earlier only yet.... haiz friend A didn giv respond and another friend B also the same .. no reply..... then ok lo... i didn care about friend A and B so i decided to call Friend C to chat about it and release my sadness and stressness in study....... so we talk around 4~5 am....i was worried about friend A and B... so i ask Friend C they come back le right? slp le cus they no reply me ..... then Friend C told me " NO LA THEY HAVEN COME BACK MAYB STILL YAMCHAYINGG GUA" woshhhh.... this make me fire up again.. swt.. no reply haizz... then nvm lo ..... i decided to ask friend C to call them see wher are them...... 2 minute later, Friend C told me they all at MCD drive throgh YAM CHA YING !!!!!! that was around 5 am ++ i was WTF !!!! ok lorz don care le ..... then i told friend c that i not gonna slp then u slp ba.. cus i know u are tired of studying le ok then Bye !!!!!! around 5 . 55 am ... no slping . cant slp haiz.. that y go take a bath and head it for schoolll around 6 .00 am.... 6.25am, friend B called me and say hei wake up lo go study le .... i was like saying... me in collage studying la .... but thks for calling me ... she says.. SRY lo ok ???haiz.. ok lo bye dowan disturb u study.... i was like haizzz BYE !!!!!! after exam ~~ 10 am .... calling Friend C for yamcha and breakfast...... saw Friend B ,, wosh .. the face full with anger, and black as an "arang".. wosh.. so i not dicided to talk with Friend B so cont talking with Friend C then head it to fatch F n G friend for breackfast too... On de way to the stall............ reached le ..... so we all sit down and makan lo .. and minum hah so i ask Friend B hei u all wht time reach back to slp after yamcha..... Friend B said : we reach home at around 6.30 am lo yam cha until I said : WALAO, no reply yet... yamcha until 6.30 Friend B said : ya we yam cha til 6.30 , so i study about 15 minute then head for test le I said : wash.. sure enjoying lo, havin fun right? Friend B said : ya we do...... i said : so with wei hao only right? Friend B said : u wan listen real de or fake de OFCORSE THE TRUTH LA MY MIND THINKING i said : ya real de. Friend B said : we call friend D friend then D friend call another friend lo ...... I said : .......... silence....... Friend B said : sry lo ..... I said : nth la me ... jus abit sad only ... but y neva reply Friend B said : HOW TO REPLY UR MSG .. U SEND ME THIS KIND OF MSG !!!!! I said : ok lo .. nvm i jus wanted to tell u taht night i really angry yet sad lo .. Friend B said : u angry about wht? u not sopose to angry yet should be thank fu that we want u to study is for ur own good.. i said : since that, y cant u jus tell me the whole story yet to letting me guess and finds out is damm pain fu those kind of feeling de..... 2 hours later.... fatching alll of them to collage, then head for Friend B and C rooms for packing... Looking at Friend A slpin ther enjoying ( forgotten to take the picture and show it to u alll readers ) so around 11pm... Friend A wake up .. and says : EH now 7 am only ah.. o shit forgot to call some 1 .. how come alam no sound de... in my mind " swt wt la reach home at 6.30 slp at 6.55 expecting to wake up at 7.00am to call some 1 ?" wht lai de... even god also cant do that la .... swt then friend A say... to me .. sry lo sry this sry that .... then i replied .. haiz nth la me nth .. stop sayig sry..... then friend A cont slp le lo... so .......... the story ..... ends here --------------------------------------THE END -----------------------------------

10 comments:

szeQi said...

haiyaya..i m first to leave comment?hehe..
hmm..dun tink too much..tink bout d good side lah..
bt..tat day d atmosphere..reli nt suitable to eat breakfast loh..so cham..haha..
boring til sien n die here lah..wan go back yumcha n play..hehe..

KL said...

wahseh... speechless><

HamsteR said...

hahaahh waiting for u lo XD haha faster come la XD hahahahahaha .... lai lai lai !!! waiting for u to come back to go yamcha with me .. not like some 1 dowan us XD !!!!!

HamsteR said...

someone u dono.. KL u song la .. go have fun without me ... walao eh!!!!

they no call me u should call me ma !! ahahahahah

KL said...

call u to fail ur exam a? =.=
it's better to enjoy ur results than ur playing?
if i ask u out, and u fail ur exam then how? how do i gonna make up for this? haha^^
nvm la.. next time ajak u out lo... lol^^

HamsteR said...

lol u say one oh !! haha wiating for u lo XD ! don late dobn call me out only call ur gf out then T_T sad lo

KL said...

sad what o?
if i have gf already, u wan be "spot light" a? lol...
pervent
haha

HamsteR said...

y not ?? cannot be spot light meh? ahahah lol.. aiya . if u wan call ma call lo dowan call also no point force de = = .. mian qiang mei xin fu !!!!

KL said...

good... haha... like that better... haha

HamsteR said...

how batter ?XD... u also like that ma. alwys no call me . yet i alwys cal u = = haiz.. wht kinda hing dai is it. zhong shi qing you !!!!