About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~

was "kan jiong" standing infront of a computer that the officer is checking my result..

wondering weather is pass or fail.. then she keep on checking the paper, then check the computer again. then ask this and ask that.making me even more worry haiz...

then asking me u fail ur previous subject.. WOSH scare me again. so i said yeah i did. so how is it? fail or pass.. yet the officer still continue searching the paper and the computer..

ended up she told me " YOU HAVE........................NO RESIT PAPER"

hahah thank god i am so happy like a cow and keep on tell my friends i pass i pass woshhooooo so happy =) now waiting for my mom to come back from taiwan so can tell her this news XD !!

so happy. and i got an A for my econ, so my friends promise me that will treat me a good good meal !! ahahah was waiting her to come back and belanja me XD wahahahhaah.....

FASTER COME BACK LO !! HAHHA IS TIME TO HAV FUN IN KL ZOE !!! hehe....

No comments: