About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 26, 2008

WHTEVER LA !!!!

today alot of things happen.. good part and bad part.. haiz..

good part is taht i enjoy my genting trip... wahaha... really play alot and having fun with my friens =) wohoooo so damm happy lo ..

we play bumber car is the most fun part..... hehe... enjoy.. kao kao to the max .. miss my friends and hope to go with them again.. =)

SAD PART!!!

haiz .. dono wht hapen today la .. totally bad luck to me.... got played by friends and haiz.. the sad story dono how to say out la ..

mayb future gone lo..haha.... wht ever i do gone le .. T_T totally gone ...mayb this is my life gua XDahaha... stil can laugh some more .. wht a stupid guy of me LOL ....

well mayb my story ends here.. craping all the way from top.. cus no mood to type and dono how to say my sad stuff T_T .......

No comments: