About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

bad day...

lol, wht a bad day today, play dota lose like shit... lol.. don talk about game la .. lol...

then heading to gym.. then my stupid van got saman swt... then lolz.i was like WHT the hell swt = =!! then nvm lor.. leave it..

reached gym, going in... saw no one swt i was like, wht the hell, am i alone ?? where all my gym friends lolz.. so started lor, coach is there watching and chatting lo...

today i am training de sholder... hmm.. first few set is ok, but comes on another set, i sauddenly hear a sound KARAKK... swt = = i was like? OMG, did i really..... swt.. then i continue.. do woash... getting more pain and more pain..

when i take out my shirt, i saw my shoulder there like abit bengkak swt = =
then de coach asked me to stop doing sholder. then i go do byseb...lol.. hmm ok lor. finish then heading home..

swt, when walking out, u know wht?? RAINING !! OMG, why its rain.... haiz the main reasons is because i not driving de VIVA car that supply aircorn, but my dad's stupid van don't have aircorn.. + raining swt need to close de window and its really realy hot inside de van... very stuffy swt = =!!

then nvm though around 7pm++ heading home will be alright, who knows reached de LDP tol, it was like OMG. a long long traffic jam...

ARGG i started emo already.. so hot, raining, and now traffic jam = =!!
reached home around 8 pm. i was like WHT THE HELL man, today so so so bad day haiz...

so online.. wanted to find some 1 to chat with, yet no one reply swt = =!!
then i just be it and goes off.. zzz

wht a bad day tonight swt = =!!

No comments: