About Me

My photo
er, me a dono wo XD ahahah... if u wan know about me ah ..erm joke around play around make fun of ppl and so on... haha laugh like mad and voice damm loud til ppl don like my voice haha cus too noisy..... add me msn and then chat with me lo XD hehe rickson_lkh@hotmail.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

most boring work in de world.


most boring work in de world, BUT??? ... wort it XD hahahh....walao de payment was like WOW, working 8 hours ++ and can earn like RM160++ le XD

u said wort or not. but then, is de most most boring and sien work i ever did.. swt = = very very boring and sien le, being a promoter of a breeze, small and mighty seller T_T swt !!

who will buy, so far from morning until night, we only sell like 13 bottles T_T swt...

wht a day.. lolz.. and de shirt was like , yuks - -

No comments: